1. Identification data: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the owner of the web domain is Polina Aleshkina (hereinafter paulinaaleshkina.com), with domicile for these purposes at Ramón y Cajal 7, 4A, 50.004 – Zaragoza, with CIF Y0742364F. Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Users: The access and/or use of this paulinaaleshkina.com portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable independently of the General Terms and Conditions of Use which, where applicable, shall be of obligatory compliance.
3. Use of the portal: paulinaaleshkina.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to paulinaaleshkina.com or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that paulinaaleshkina provides. com offers through the portal with an informative but not restrictive character, not to use them for (i) incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) spreading contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights; (iii) causing damages in the physical and logical systems of paulinaaleshkina. com’s suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. paulinaaleshkina.com reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order or the public security or that, in its opinion, were not suitable for its publication. In any case, paulinaaleshkina.com shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. Data protection: paulinaaleshkina.com complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To this end, together with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from paulinaaleshkina.com, the user shall be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his/her data in each case, informing him/her of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, paulinaaleshkina.com, informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property: paulinaaleshkina.com by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by paulinaaleshkina.com or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of paulinaaleshkina.com, is expressly prohibited.
6. Exclusion of guarantees and liability: paulinaaleshkina.com shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind which may be caused, by way of illustration: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid this.
7. Modifications: paulinaaleshkina.com reserves the right to make any modifications to its portal that it considers appropriate without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located.
8. Links: In the event that paulinaaleshkina.com provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, paulinaaleshkina.com shall not exercise any type of control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall paulinaaleshkina.com assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected amounts.
9. Right of exclusion: paulinaaleshkina.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. General: paulinaaleshkina.com shall pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. Modification of these conditions and duration: paulinaaleshkina.com may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and they shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction: The relationship between paulinaaleshkina.com and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza.